Presented by Tom Rodenberg, Associate Vice President, Research Strategy
The insights derived from solid research can have a profound impact on your overall enrollment strategy. Unfortunately, much of what passes for research is deeply flawed and unable to provide the direction you need.
Join Tom Rodenberg, associate vice president, research strategy, as he explores how to obtain research you need to drive decisions as effectively and efficiently as possible. In particular, he will look at:
- Internal data and analysis you should be utilizing
- Essential research tools and techniques every recruitment team should use
- Student profile research approaches that are effective and generating buzz
- Using data to inform and justify decision making
- Research plans and spending that support recruitment success for any budget
Watch This On-Demand Webinar Now
About the Presenter
Tom Rodenberg, Associate Vice President, Research Strategy
Tom oversees Stamats’ quantitative and qualitative research, including survey instrument design, determining sampling strategies, data analysis, and report development. He brings over 13 years of experience in custom market-research-based consulting to the Stamats team. He understands that because no two clients are alike, each survey requires a unique approach to meet the specific needs of the institution. Tom will ensure precise execution of your survey and results that provide clear direction. Tom graduated from Iowa State University with a B.S. in biology. He is currently pursuing an M.B.A. from The University of Iowa.